Monday, October 27, 2008

Perpetual thinking

Ah, Monday. You've snuck in on my posting. What a joy to be here for the early moment that you approach. Officially, I like to look at you as the start of my week since Sunday feels more relaxing as an ending than as a beginning. I'm feeling guilt lately for not posting recently. Where does the time go?

I've had thoughts lately of becoming prepared for any disaster that may strike. Not only natural disasters, but possible emotional ones as well. This is very time consuming, and emotionally draining. I'm glad I'm not alone in this perpetual train of thinking and doing. It makes me feel better knowing there are others who see the economy as a slight scare into action.

That is all I have to say regarding this. I'm glad I'm not alone.

No comments: